9.18.2008

Swing Life Away.


i have three 'best friends'
1. my canon ae-1
2. my canon powershot 1000
3. and my canon rebel xt
(relax real friends, you know who you are.)

now. #2 is BROKEN. no liquid, no blunt abuse. just died. So i took it to the repair shop and its gonna cost me 120 dollars. Id rather get it fixed than buy a new one. Of course i cried in the repair shop. Best part is, after i went to buy a bottle of wine and a friend called me while in the liqour store and i cried some more. People mustve thought i was crazy. Or an alcoholic. I changed my mind and bought two bottles.

Did i mention i have a cavity? Not pumped to get that fixed.

So i'm on my way to feeling better as of the last hour. But this morning, not so much. A "sick" day for me consists of me still going into work at nine. Got my stuff in order for my only appt at 3:30 so i left around noon for lunch and well a nap. I told my boss id be longer than an hour, cause im sick right. Two oclock comes around and apparently my appt showed up early so i booked it back to work took care of them which took forever.

In other news, Im making strides towards living a simpler and happier life. Getting rid of a couple things.. and taking on some good habits. I'm sick of waiting for things to happen.

No comments: