9.16.2008

Back When You Were Good.

I' m going to post older photos until i get the urge to go to sleep.
Summer recap, shall we?

River boat.
This ones for you Alex. Breakie at Chez Cora's.
Red River Ex. With Liam.
Cutest one year old in the world. Joshua Rhett.
Patterson Pitt's.
mmm.
I miss downtown. (Leslie.)
Climbing buildings, taking pictures. (Tony.)
Jenna and Kelly got married :)
Lake Nutimik.
Clear Lake. Shelley before she left me for South America. psh.

Ya. There was more. Summer was a blurr. Way too fast. But I did get to camp quite a bit. Two weekends at Shoal Lake, one at Clear Lake, one at Nutimik, and another at Kenosee. Plus two weddings, many ready mixes, drinks, coffees, parties and friends. I actually don't think I slept in once, and rarely to bed before midnight. No wonder I'm sick. I need a good sleep. Speaking of which, these meds are not working.

No comments: