9.06.2008

completely disheveled.


Today I had to go into work around 2pm and on my way there i thought, hey i should bring some coffee for my coworkers, as people usually do in the morning. And then i thought, no i should bring ice cream cones. No one ever brings ice cream cones. So i get in the mcdonalds drive thru and learn only four fit in one of those holders, so i ordered four. I waited (un) patiently for approx 15 mins which is way too much for ice cream and when i finally got the cones i realized i had to drive standard with ice cream in hand. Smartest idea ever. Whatever, i made it and without dripping on my work clothes and without getting in an accident. And three lucky people LOVED me.

Ive decided I can drive better with four ice creams cones, possibly with an ice pick through an eye, and a bear in my back seat, than most drivers in Winnipeg.

No comments: