9.16.2008

Heartstopper.


I worked 8-8 today which blew. My last customer of the day clearly had a super bad cold and was rubbing her germs all over my desk. Dont worry moments after she left i started sneezing and haven't been able to stop... my immune system is mia apparently. I just spent $12 i don't have on medication to knock me out and its not happening... so i'll post. 7 11 is so stetchty at 3am.. UGH. tomorrow is going to suck. I have a dentist appt at 9 am so i'm already gonna be late for work.. i haaaaaaate the dentist. and i have heaps of stuff to do and being sick just doesn't make it very easy to be my happy self. Speaking of which, my job doens't make it easy to be my happy self. It's those damn heels i wear. If I could get away with it I would rock my mcc special, apple river sweater to work everyday.

i wish you could make cuts on this. anyone?

On another note. Two weeks and two days till my birthday. and yes i get very excited. Oh and its on a Thursday this year.. mmm yes.

No comments: