4.07.2009

Another Runaway.

It's too late.

It's 12:48am and I have to be up at 3am, doubting sleep will come tonight. I like sleeping on planes anyways. Oh my have the last few days been crazy. Suddenly tonight I decided to actually dig up my ticket and check what time I leave tomorrow, check the weather in Vietnam and make sure I had American cash. Things you'd think I would of thought of earlier. Little did I know its been raining in Vietnam for seven straight days. Might need a rain jacket? So I borrowed one from a friend. Then realized I needed the back of my extra passport photos signed by a pastor or doctor, so i went to my pastors house at 930 at night. Oh and I just booked my ticket from Korea to Vietnam today. Talk about last minute.
And today excitment finally set it cause things started to seem as if they were actually happening. I think my family didnt really think I was going to go through with this, they seemed kind of upset today.
oh ps i'm going to be an auntie in october and i'm STOKED!
And............ I'm gone!



No comments: