12.08.2008

Speak Slow.

Friday night involved me falling asleep at 7pm, waking up at midnight and returning back to bed cause what was the point. 14hrs of sleep left me quite rested.


Saturday: Montreal's A-trak and favorite local dj Jamal Knight rocked exchange event centre till the wee hours of the morning. Highly impressed with both. Had a super night out with my lovely sidekick Leslie Reimer!







Sunday was busy with breakfast and lunch dates. Also a friends hockey game in the evening. Been doing lots of catch ups lately.

I had a lame day today. Sometimes I feel like such a bad person. Today was rightfully so. I had a large nap today and drank three cups of coffee. I'll be up for awhile with my thoughts.

1 comment:

thesea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.