12.04.2008

Cracks in the Sky.

So in recent Nickolette's news... This weeks outting was a huge success. We were greeted with a huge wave from fellow Wednesday night gallavanter, Hammer. Needless to say, we joined him and Bob for a round of darts. Also our friend Kyle decided to make a second appearance. I lost a dollar in the slots and quit! OH and get this. A glass of white wine went up from $2.80 to $3.20. You know times are tough when...

I'm going to Montreal for New years!! So excited!!
I don't even know what we're going to do yet. It kinda happened randomly. I was gonna go to Fernie and asked Shelley to come with me and she said, well would you rather go to Montreal? And I said yes.

Things are also shaping up for me to hopefully move on sometime soon... I'm getting very excited about possibilities on the horizon.

No comments: