9.12.2010

Clumsy Sky.

Today I had an awesome opportunity to photography these four talented ladies. Ainsley, Andrea, Buffy and Natalie are a string quartet called Hesed. Hesed meaning a mutual relationship and love between man and God in Hebrew. Playing a string instrument takes tons of time and dedication in order to be good. Its my life long dream to play the violin but lets face it maybe its not in the cards. I will settle for photographing them and getting a listen whenever I can! I have them booked for my wedding in... 15 years? haha If you need a string quartet for any event, be sure to email my good friend Ainsley, at ainsleyjkroeker@gmail.com.

Thanks ladies! This was so much fun! Good luck with everything.

A.

(Oren Lavie.)

2 comments:

Victoria Anne Photography said...

Oh my gooooodness Andrea! These are absolutely fabulous!

Russless said...

that watermark is HUGE