9.04.2010

Cards and Quarters.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sick again.

Here is a sampling of the wonderful medicine I've been taking recently.
A mix of herbal remedies courtesy of my mother, and some modern medicine will have me back on track in no time. Its just a crapy time to get sick with school starting in... 5 days and moving day just around the corner.
This week has been a mix of up and down with the sickness, and another slip with the knee thats been bugging me all summer. But on top of the recently house news and Mexico my wonderful friends Aly and Danah bought me tickets to Local Natives show in Minneapolis a few days before my birthday!

I dont have much to complain about as I feel so extremely loved and blessed.

(Local Natives.)

2 comments:

Russless said...

your mom will not be happy if she sees this.

Andrea Marie said...

spot the advil.