8.09.2010

Love Story.



This gorgeous couple is Janis and Josh.
We only got together a few short weeks ago to do their engagement photos. Slightly late but it was good to get to know them as a couple and boy oh boy are they in love. Laughter and smiles were in abundance this day and you could tell just by watching them they had found their perfect match. Shooting them Saturday was a pleasure. It was a gorgeous wedding! Anyone who knows me knows I love lace and pearls! Oh and a bird cage veil. Gah. I was slightly in love myself.

And shooting with me was my wonderful friend and photographer Aly Lenhardt. It was an incredibly enjoyable day! Best wishes you two!

(Metric.)


What a STUNNING bride. Unreal Janis...
Baby just say yes.

1 comment:

Victoria Anne Photography said...

Very nice Andrea! I especially love the top photo.