3.27.2010

Various Stages.

The last four months have been hard for me. Creativity has been at an all time low. And when you're paying thousands of dollars to a school dedicated to being creative and producing art, thats a bit of a downer.
I've changed my mind as to what I want photography to be to me. And what that is isn't exactly clear yet. I know what I don't want to do and I know that I want to document reality, and life exactly how I see it. It might not make me money, actually it pretty much won't but thats ok. I'm going to spend the next few years pursuing other passions and things that interests me and I think over that time my photography will evolve into exactly what its supposed to be.

2 comments:

Sierra Sawatzky said...

You are so nice. I'm glad I discovered your blog.

Andrea Marie said...

aw thanks sierra.