5.31.2009

Sleeping Lessons.

The journey from Bangkok is now up to 54 hours from when I left to when i'll land in Winnipeg. This is rediculous. And I can't even be mad cause it's no ones fault. One flight was delayed and I missed another, and now I'm in Denver. Sweet. And I have NO money. They put me up in the Hilton and gave me a $15 meal voucher. Sweet thanks. The next 24 hours are going to be pleasant.
Whoa ... K I'm done now. Things I'm happy about: The amazingly large pizza i bought with my $15 voucher. I'm making it last me at least three meals. Um what else... I've been awake for close to 40 hours with two, two hours naps in there. So that means I'll sleep tonight, which hopefully means no jet lag. Hmm. The front desk had white chocolate chip macadamien nut cookies.. that was good.
Oh my cell phone is in Cambodia. (ya ya things never change)
I'm considering not even getting a new one, we'll see how long that lasts.

No comments: