10.07.2008

Something sort of Wonderful.


My favorite photo of the day. Oma and Opa! So sweet.

Its rare my 4gig memory card fills up, but it was a big weekend. A good weekend. I practiced some photography skills first with the muller/kannwischer family Saturday at the st bonifice cathedral. Part two was saturday night at the exchange event center where felix cartel and mstrkft rocked me till three am. Part three was saturday another family shoot with my friend Dana, her husband Don and their sweet son Alex. Photos to follow!

When I look at these, theres things I would of done differently... but I'm learning. This was so fun. Bossing around 23 people was difficult, but i pulled it off. The mullers are wonderful.











trust me there are more. edits are still in the works but i needed to get something up to show for my weekend.

No comments: